This beautiful notebook makes studying a pleasure!
Each double page spread has squared paper on the right-hand side for practicing formation of the Japanese characters, and lined paper on the left-hand side for note-taking. A ten-page reference section gives hiragana and katakana charts, basic character writing guides, a list of the 100 most common kanji; key vocabulary, and verb forms. Contents:
- Pages 1-8: How to write characters
- Pages 9-118: AlternatepPages of lined and squared paper for note-taking and handwriting practice
- Pages 119-120: Hiragana alphabet charts
- Pages 121-122:Katakana alphabet charts
- Pages 123-125: Common kanji characters & words
- Page 127: Plain verb forms in Japanese